Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year2010

As I made mention of a couple of weeks ago, I'll be taking the next season to write simple, random thoughts from my heart. I will refer to books but I won't be going through any one particular book for awhile.

II Corinthians 11:2,3 "I feel a divine jealousy for you, since I betrothed you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ. But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ."

I pray that the Year2010 will be a year in which urgency related to prayer and the end of the age will mark your life significantly. God's judgment always starts with His own House, and I believe the difficulties that are beginning (and will increase) are first of all to win His Bride's undivided devotion and allegiance so that the end-time people of God will be filled with His goodness and power and light!

God bless you with increased desire for experiencing the love of His Father heart in Jesus so that you are empowered to love Him and make His love known to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts for Lent (10) - Authorized for Risk

This is the final post for this Easter season from Walter Brueggemann's Lent devotional,  A Way Other Than Our Own . We find ourselves i...